Monday, January 3, 2011

Thinking inside the Box & The Power of the Bunt




















With what the Lord has showed me Yesterday this video blessed me again. I've seen this before but I think I appreciate it more now.



Lord help me to "Bunt" for God :) Your power is perfected in weakness. You have always used the ones who never had it all to do the most amazing things. Help me to keep my eyes open. Help me to serve my family and realize what an amazing ministry that you have already given me.

Oh and on a side I was looking at Matthew 20:26 when it says "...whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant." The word servant in the Greek is the word "diakonos" where we get the word deacon from. {{1249 diákonos (from 1223 /diá, "thoroughly" and konis, "dust") – properly, "thoroughly raise up dust by moving in a hurry, and so to minister"}}

I end todays blog I leave with that i had on my mind right before I started writing. Thank you Lord what you can do with my nothing.

Acts 3
Peter Heals a Lame Beggar
1 One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. 2 Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. 3 When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. 4 Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” 5 So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them.

6 Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” 7 Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man’s feet and ankles became strong. 8 He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God. 9 When all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 they recognized him as the same man who used to sit begging at the temple gate called Beautiful, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment